Malaysia Personal Income Tax Guide 2019 (YA 2018)

Everything you need to know about filing your personal income tax in Malaysia in 2019 for the year of assessment 2018, all in one place.

Income tax season is here in Malaysia, so let’s see how ready you are to file your taxes. Have you gotten your EA form your employer(s)? Do you know how to figure out your income tax rate, add up your tax reliefs, and calculate your tax refund? Have you registered as a taxpayer, logged yourself into e-Daftar, and familiarised yourself the right e-Borang to fill? Do you even know what any of these income tax terms mean?

If you’re still in the dark, here’s our complete guide to filing your income taxes in Malaysia 2019 for the year of assessment 2018.

Who Needs To Pay Income Tax?

Any individual earning more than RM34,000 per annum (or roughly RM2,833.33 per month) after EPF deductions has to register a tax file. You must pay income tax on all types of income, including income from your business or profession, employment, dividends, interest, discounts, rent, royalties, premiums, pensions, annuities, and others.

So for salaried employees, this not only includes your monthly salary, but also things like bonuses, overtime, commissions, and all other taxable income. If you’re not sure what counts as income that you have to declare for tax purposes or not, scroll down to our section on statutory income below.

You don’t have to pay taxes in Malaysia if you have been employed in the country for less than 60 days or for income that is earned from outside Malaysia.

Understanding Tax Rates And Chargeable Income

Here are the tax rates for personal income tax in Malaysia for YA 2018.

Chargeable Income (RM) Calculations (RM) Rate % Tax (M)
0 – 5,000 On the First 2,500 0 0

5,001 – 20,000
On the First 5,000
Next 15,000


20,001 – 35,000
On the First 20,000
Next 15,000


35,001 – 50,000
On the First 35,000
Next 15,000


50,001 – 70,000
On the First 50,000
Next 20,000


70,001 – 100,000
On the First 70,000
Next 30,000


100,001 – 250,000
On the First 100,000
Next 150,000


250,001 – 400,000
On the First 250,000
Next 150,000


400,001 – 600,000
On the First 400,000
Next 200,000


600,001 – 1,000,000
On the First 600,000
Next 400,000


Exceeding 1,000,000
On the First 1,000,000
Next ringgit


Based on this table, there are a few things that you’ll have to understand. First of all, you have to understand what chargeable income is. Chargeable income is your taxable income minus any tax deductions and tax relief. It’s very important you know how it works because as you can see, the tax rate you are charged with increases as your chargeable income does. The more you reduce your chargeable income (through tax reliefs and such), the lesser your final tax amount will be.

For example, let’s say your annual taxable income is RM48,000. Based on this amount, the income tax to pay the government is RM1,640 (at a rate of 8%). However, if you claimed RM13,500 in tax deductions and tax reliefs, your chargeable income would reduce to RM34,500. This would enable you to drop down a tax bracket, lower your tax rate to 3%, and reduce the amount of taxes you are required to pay from RM1,640 to RM585. That’s a difference of RM1,055 in taxes!

Income Taxes in Malaysia For Non-Residents

You are regarded as a non-resident under Malaysian tax law if you stay in Malaysia for less than 182 days in a year, regardless whether you are Malaysian or not. You’ll still need to pay taxes for income earned in Malaysia and will be taxed at a different rate from residents.

Here are the income tax rates for non-residents in Malaysia.

Types Of Income Rate (%)
Business, trade or profession
Public Entertainer
Royalty 10
Payments for services in connection with the use of property or installation, operation of any plant or machinery purchased from a non-resident
Payments for technical advice, assistance or services rendered in connection with technical management or administration of any scientific, industrial or commercial undertaking, venture, project or scheme
Rent or other payments for the use of any movable property

The Income Tax Filing Process in Malaysia

Now that you’re up to speed on whether you’re eligible for taxes and how the tax rates work, let’s get down to the business of actually filing your taxes. The deadline for filing income tax in Malaysia is 30 April 2019 for manual filing and 15 May 2019 via e-Filing. You can file your taxes on ezHASiL on the LHDN website.

Registering as a first-time taxpayer on e-Daftar

Before you can file your taxes online, there are two things you’ll need to do first: i) register as a taxpayer on e-Daftar to get your income tax number and ii) get your PIN number from the nearest LHDN branch so you can log in to ezHASiL for the first time. If you need help on this, here's a step-by-step guide on how to file your taxes for the first time.

Log in to ezHASiL and access e-Filing

Once you’ve successfully logged into ezHASiL, click on e-Filing to start filling up your Income Tax Return Form (ITRF). Here are the different types of ITRFs depending on how which category you fall under:

Income Tax Return Form (ITRF) Category
e-B/e- BT For residents earning income from business/knowledge or expert worker
e-BE For residents earning income without a business
e-M/e-MT For non-resident individuals/knowledge workers

Choose the right form and select the year of assessment 2018 (remember, you are declaring your income earned for the year before).

Fill up your income tax return form

Now that you’ve gotten access to the right form, let’s get right down to the bottom of filling it out. You can choose to view your form (and in fact the entire LHDN website) in either English or BM, so language shouldn’t be an issue. Here’s a breakdown of what your BE form for residents earning income without a business will look like.

Individual Particulars

In this section, check to see that your personal details are displayed correctly on the form. Here are a few things to take note of:

  • Your type of assessment depends on how you have decided to file your taxes – whether you’re single, filing together or separately with your spouse, and so on.
  • Incentive under section 127 refers to the Income Tax Act 1976. It is only applicable to those who have incentives claimable as per government gazette or with a minister’s approval letter.
  • A TAC which is needed to sign and submit your e-form will be sent to your handphone number registered to LHDNM, so ensure it is correct.
  • Your tax refund (if any) will be returned to the bank account number provided.
  • Disposal of asset under the Real Property Gains Tax Act 1976 will be relevant to you if you’ve sold any property in the last year.

State Your Income

Under statutory income, fill out all the money you earn from employment, rents, and other sources in the respective boxes. The form will automatically calculate your aggregate income for you. This is where your EA form comes into play as it states your annual income earned from your employer. However, there are two reasons why you shouldn’t accept the annual income stated on your EA form as the final figure for your statutory income from employment.

First of all, you don’t need to include income that is tax exempted on your filing form, so make sure you’re aware of what tax exemptions you are entitled to. Secondly, there are other forms of non-salary related benefits that can count as "income from employment" and may need to be added into your income figure. For example, perquisites (which cover things like parking, medical, and transport allowances) and benefits-in-kind (such as cars, personal drivers, accommodation, and so on). If you want to find the answer to whether or not your RM100 monthly travel allowance is tax exempt, check out our article on tax exemptions.

Once you’ve keyed in all your statutory income, the form will automatically total it up to show your aggregate income. The next step will be to move on to any tax deductions you may be eligible for so you can lessen your aggregate income. You can make a tax deduction from your aggregate income if you have made a contribution of gifts or donations to the government or a government-approved charitable organisation. The deduction is limited to 7% of your aggregate income.

At the bottom of this section, you’ll have to key in the total monthly tax deductions (MTD) paid during your year of assessment. MTD or Potongan Cukai Bulan (PCB) is the compulsory mechanism where employers deduct monthly tax payments from a taxable employee’s salary. You can find this amount on your EA form.

Tax Reliefs and Rebates

We’ve already explained how tax reliefs can reduce your chargeable income (and thus your tax rate and tax amount) above. Well, here’s the part of the form where you can go ahead and claim for all the tax reliefs you’re eligible for. The full list of tax reliefs you can claim for is on the LHDN website; if you’d like a visual guide to these tax reliefs, you can check out our infographic on How To Maximise Your Tax Refund.

Once all your tax reliefs have been claimed, your chargeable income determined, and your tax rate and amount decided, you can claim for any tax rebates you are eligible for. Zakat and fitrah can be claimed as a tax rebate for the actual amount expended up until the total tax amount.

For example, say your employment income is RM50,000 a year and you have claimed RM15,000 in tax reliefs. This would bring your chargeable income down to RM35,000 and the amount of tax you have to pay is RM600. If you have contributed RM400 in the last year on zakat, you can minus that amount from the RM600 and end up with a final tax amount of RM200 to pay.

Besides zakat and fitrah, you are also eligible for a tax rebate of RM400 for yourself if your chargeable income does not exceed RM35,000, or RM400 for an individual whose chargeable income does not exceed RM35,000 and has been allowed a deduction of RM4,000 for their spouse.


Now that you’ve reached the summary page, your work is almost done. On this page, you should see the final tax amount displayed. Don’t worry if your tax amount is in the negative, this is due to what you have already paid through MTD –this means you will get a tax refund from the government. If you’re worried that you overlooked something, you can always go back through the form at this stage and amend any details that you may have missed out on; the form will make the necessary changes to the final tax amount automatically as you do so. Once you’re certain your form is free from errors, click "Continue".

On the declaration page, request a TAC from the number you’ve registered with LHDN and key it in. Next, click the sign and submit button, enter your identification number and password in the pop-up, and press the sign button. Finally, you’re done with filing your income taxes for YA 2018!

Before you exit the website and say goodbye to income taxes for the rest of the year, make sure to save and print the acknowledgement and e-BE form for records purposes.

Amending Your Income Tax Form

Once you’ve submitted your form, you can’t make any further changes to it online via e-Filing. If you wish to make any amendments to your income tax declaration, you need to submit an appeal for amendments on or before 30 April 2019.

Here are the steps that you will need to take: 

  • Print your e-form and make corrections in the wrong space (a brief signature next to the correction). Next, make the tax calculation manually up to the "Tax Paid" level. In the event of any balance due, the balance shall be paid on/before 30 April 2019.
  • Attach a letter of appeal that explains the changes you wish to make along with a copy of your e-form and all original documents and receipts to confirm income, all claims and tax deductions. Once you have done that, you will need to send it to the branch that you have registered with.
  • Do note that LHDN will go through each error appeal as a part of the audit process and the time taken for the amendment will depend on the information and documents submitted.

How Do You Pay Your Income Taxes?

Now that you’ve filed your taxes and determined your final tax amount, you’ll find yourself in either one of two situations.

For those subject to MTD, you may find that your final tax amount while filing is lesser compared to what was has been deducted, perhaps thanks to tax reliefs and so on. Thus, you will be eligible for a tax refund from the government. It will be credited to the bank account you’ve provided in your tax form within 30 working days after submission.

On the other hand, if you find after filing that you still owe the government unpaid taxes, you’ll have to pay them before the due date which is 30 April 2019. Here are a few of the ways you can pay your income taxes:

Method Details
Online banking through FPX Requires a bank account with AffinBank, Alliance Bank, Ambank, Bank Islam, Bank Muamalat, BankRakyat, BSN, CIMB, Deutsche Bank, HLB, HSBC, KFH, RHB, Standard Chartered, or UOB
Online using credit card on ByrHASiL Visa, Mastercard, American Express accepted
Appointed banks CIMB, Public Bank, Maybank, Affin Bank, Bank Rakyat, RHB, BSN; using bank payment slip
Pos Malaysia Over the counter (cash only) or online
Via ATM Only at Public Bank, Maybank, and CIMB

If you pay your taxes late, a penalty of 10% will be imposed on the balance of tax unpaid after the deadline of 30 April. If the tax and penalty is not paid within 60 days, a further penalty of 5% will be imposed on the amount owed. If you disagree with the late payment penalty, you can forward an appeal in writing to the Collection Unit of LHDN within 30 days of being issued a Notice of Increased Assessment. However, the penalty imposed has to be settled regardless of any appeal – if you are successful, LHDN will refund you the relevant amount.

Appealing Your Income Tax Notice of Assessment

After you file your taxes, there is a possibility that LHDN may serve you a notice of assessment. What is a notice of assessment? It is a written statement by LHDN that states your taxable income, amount of tax due, and so on. If you disagree with the information laid out in this notice of assessment, you can file an income tax appeal – perhaps because personal reliefs have not been appropriately given, you’ve forgotten to claim certain expenses, or an error has been made by the LHDN office.

The appeal must be made within 30 days from the date of notice in writing to the LHDN branch which issued the assessment. You’re required to fill in the Q form, write a letter stating the type of mistakes and clearly specify where they lie, and submit supporting documents for any expenses, deductions, or reliefs claimed. The appeal will be forwarded to the Special Commissioners of Income Tax. Should you have a valid reason for requiring more than 30 days to file an appeal, then the N form is the one you’ll need. Both Q and N forms are available at the LHDN office.

More On Malaysia Income Tax 2019

Hopefully, this guide has helped answer your main questions about filing personal income taxes in Malaysia for YA 2018. If you have any questions about the whole process, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments and we’ll do our best to help you out. For more in-depth information about all things income tax-related, check out our other articles below:

You can also find more tax-related content in our Income Tax page.


Agree or disagree with this post? Questions? You also have your word!

  • Annie Wong

    I am a retired lady, but I do a bit of work from home. You mentioned that those whose annual income is less that $34,000, they do not have to file in their taxes. Since I have an account already from previous years, how do I declare my earnings? It is less than the stipulated amount. Your advice would be most appreciated. Thank you.

    • RinggitPlus

      Hi, Annie Wong

      Yes, you still need to file and declare your income. However, it is hard for us to comment on your income tax filling since we do not know about the type of income you are receiving. So, it is in your best interest to contact LHDN for more information.

      Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

    • Lina Koo

      How come the LHDN website shows until Year 2017 only? When can I start to do my 2018 e-Filing? Thanks

      • RinggitPlus

        Hi, Lina Koo

        LHDN's website did show the Year of Assessment 2018. You can start filing now to avoid getting your tax refund late.

        Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

      • Lina Koo

        Really?? Ok, just realized I went to the wrong option. Haha... Thanks

        • Lee

          Q1 What if my business end Aug18, and I start to work in sep18,so what kind of form I need to submit, both e-B(business income +rental income) and e-be (employment income) or only e-B (all in 1)?

          Q2 efiling deadline is 15May, thus how are we going to pay our balance tax before 30 Apr?

        • Rina khoo

          Hi ringgitplus team,
          Can i claim for parking which is not given by the employer?

          • RinggitPlus

            Hi, Rina Khoo

            It is unlikely that you can claim tax relief/ exemption for parking. The parking tax exemption only applies to parking allowance that you received from your employer. We also recommend that you contact LHDN for more information and clarity.

            Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

          • Lieng

            Q1 Are digital books claimable under the Malaysian personal income tax lifestyle relief? I am referring to books purchased from Google Play or Apple Books.

            Q2 Can my internet data mobile plan be used to claim as internet under the lifestyle relief?

            Q3 Is my ClassPass pay per entry claimable under gym membership for lifestyle tax relief claim?

            • RinggitPlus

              Hi, Lieng

              For Q1, Kindle Malaysia has stated that its e-books are eligible for tax relief

              For Q2, it is a little hard to comment on this as different telcos provide different answers. For example, Digi stated its mobile plans are not eligible for tax relief.

              For Q3, it is possible to claim it for tax relief as it is a monthly subscription based gym/fitness class.

              However, it is always advisable to consult LHDN on this matter.

              Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

            • Adeline Cheah

              Hi, i would like to ask if a company registered car given to a salesman (8 years old) for work purposes, does this be tax exempted? I was told this is classified as tool of trade which is exempted from tax. Please advise. Thank you.

              • RinggitPlus

                Hi, Adeline Cheah

                Your company own car is tax exempted since it is considered as a benefit in kind. With regards to the calculation, you can read more about it here

                Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

              • PIYA

                How about the single tier dividend? does it include in taxable income? please advise

              • Katrina Kong

                May I know if I can claim relief for buying gold bag and gloves?

                • RinggitPlus

                  Hi, Katrina Kong

                  With regards to the gold bag, we would advise you to contact LHDN on this matter.

                  Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

                • Grace

                  I'm a salesman receiving both salary and commission in Form EA. I was also given tax exempt petrol.

                  Can i still deduct out of pocket expenses, entertainment, travelling against my commission income

                • Kenneth Wong

                  Hi, I'd like to ask if I am consulting for an overseas company and being paid by them, does this constitute income from overseas? They send my consulting fees from overseas into my Malaysian account.

                  • Jimmy

                    I just started working around the end of November 2018. Do I need to file and declare my income even if the amount is small?

                    • Joanne

                      I'm having problems with Approved donations / gifts / contributions. When I enter a value into "Gift of money to approved institution / organization / funds", there isn't any auto derive.

                      And the form e-filling form seems to not be deriving the sums accordingly. Is the system down or having a bug?

                      I tried calling the LHDN helpline for more than 10 times and it seemed that the lines are all engaged. Too many people calling in with issue or just not enough people are working to pick up the lines?

                      Can Ringgitplus help me with this?

                      • Suresh Kumar Sudam

                        Hello Ringgitplus,
                        I am an Expat working in here for the past 6 years. My question is can I claim Deduction under Parent (RM 1500+1500) as my parents don't leave here?
                        thank you very much for your support

                        • Ann

                          Hi, its my first time filing for income tax and I filed for Form B instead of BE. Any suggestions on how I should correct the error? Really appreciate your suggestion on this matter..

                          • RinggitPlus

                            Hi, Ann

                            You should contact LHDN and explain your situation to them. Let them advise you on the procedures you need to do to rectify your mistake.

                            Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

                          • keith carson

                            Would IRB give only prorated tax rebate if one works, for e.g, 8 months in 2018 and the rest of the year jobless?

                            • RinggitPlus

                              Hi, Keith

                              This part is at the discretion of the IRB. So, it will be better if you could contact LHDN on this matter.

                              Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

                            • Crystal Er

                              Hi, I have been buying books from international websites like Book Depository and was wondering if the receipts can be used for tax relief claims. I have some receipts that are billed in MYR and some that are billed in other currencies.. Must the receipts only be in MYR or are other currencies also allowed?

                              • RinggitPlus

                                Hi, Crystal Er

                                It will be better to have your receipts in MYR to avoid confusion during the filing.

                                Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

                              • Bryan

                                Hi, i realised a mistake i made after my e-filing submission. How can i correct or edit the mistake?

                                • RinggitPlus

                                  Hi, Bryan

                                  It will be in your best interest to contact LHDN and inform them of the issue. Please follow their advice to fix the issue.

                                  Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

                                • Dey

                                  I have filed e-BE instead of e-M form by mistake as my first e-filing. I was a Non Tax Resident on AY 2018 as I didn't complete my 182 days in 2018. How to correct the things now? Please advise at the earliest.

                                  • Tony Unja Jimbang

                                    I'm a retired teacher starting last September 2018, without work/business since.
                                    Do I have to declare and file my Income tax ?
                                    Thank you.

                                    • RinggitPlus

                                      Hi, Tony Unja Jimbang

                                      You still have to file tax since you have been working for 8 months prior to your retirement.

                                      Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

                                    • Lydia

                                      Hi RinggitPlus, I have an income from rental received (RM1,100 per month). However, i am still serving the monthly loan installment (RM1,961) and monthly maintenance fees (RM300), do i still need to declared? Thanks.

                                      • RinggitPlus

                                        Hi, Lydia

                                        you still have to declare your rental income and the expenses.

                                        Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

                                      • Sandy

                                        Hi Ringgit Plus, I am married and used to pay tax individually when i was working. But i had stop working for about 20 years and now I am receiving monthly rental, can I use my old income tax file number to declare my income? And if yes, how do I go about it please?

                                        • Shashi

                                          Hi Team, I have reached Malaysia on 25th October 2018 on employment pass and since then I am in Malaysia only. I will complete continuous 182 days in Malaysia on 24th April 2019. Can I get tax relief as Tax resident for assessment year 2018? as per statement "The individual has been resident in Malaysia for less than 182 days of the tax year, but was resident in the country for a total of 182 consecutive days linked to days from the year immediately preceding or following that tax year; "? If yes then what do I need to do for this? I am planning to file after 24th April 2019.

                                          • looking for answer to above situation

                                            Similar to the above situation applies to my friend. Need to know the reply.

                                          • Ivy

                                            Hi All
                                            Seeking for advice on the staff purchase company products "Supplements products" with discounted price for own consumption, is this Taxable with Limitation of RM1,000, meaning amount exceeded will be taxable? Urgently advice on this. Thank you very much

                                            • RinggitPlus

                                              Hi, Ivy

                                              It will be in your best interest to contact LHDN on this matter.

                                              Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

                                            • LC Teng

                                              Can I claim my home monthly internet bill if I pay on behalf of my parents which means to say the bill is in my father’s name.

                                              • RinggitPlus

                                                Hi, LC Teng

                                                You can claim it for your father.

                                                Thanks for the question and we hope this helps.

                                              • Shashi

                                                Hi RingitPlus, I have reached Malaysia on 25th October 2018 on employment pass and since then I am in Malaysia. I will complete continuous 182 days in Malaysia on 24th April 2019. Can I get tax relief as Tax resident for assessment year 2018? as per statement "The individual has been resident in Malaysia for less than 182 days of the tax year, but was resident in the country for a total of 182 consecutive days linked to days from the year immediately preceding or following that tax year; "? If yes then what do I need to do for this? I am planning to file after 24th April 2019.

                                                • Roxanne Kubiak


                                                  My Husband is a Malaysian citizen who works at home as a remote employee for a foreign company in Ireland. He has spoken to the tax people on the phone and they have stated his income is exempt from income tax as it is foreign sourced. However if his whole income is exempt how does he file his taxes? The forms don't cover this category. Or does he simply not file? In which case is there someway to keep evidence of this exemption?

                                                  • Janice

                                                    Hi how to fill up the rental income, Gross less all expenses including furniture? How about the 50% exemption. Thank you in advance.

                                                    • Michael L

                                                      Hi. Under rental income, is the purchase/installation of a new Aircon deductible as "allowable expenditure"? (This is actually a genuine purchase because the current aircon was already 15 years old and could not be repaired anymore)

                                                      • john tan

                                                        Hi, I just received my tax refund today for the year assessment 2018. However the refund amount that i received is much lesser than the refundable amount.
                                                        May i know why? Did the Gov just scammed me??

                                                        Besides, can i opt out of tax deduction from my company? i would rather pay the full amount rather than getting lesser refund amount. Or alternatively could i request my company to deduct at the minimum amount?

                                                        • sulaiman

                                                          hello. what would a new company need to do in order to pay/calculate their employees remuneration income ?

                                                          • Connie

                                                            If my sister put the parent medical claim for her tax year assessment 2018, then she not claim about the rm1500 each for parent. So other sister brother still can claim for the rm1500 each for parent?

                                                            • Van

                                                              hi if the e-filing due date is MAy 15th does that mean we can pay by May 15th?

                                                              • Li

                                                                Hi, if I am earning less than RM34,000 a year, do i still need to register for e-filing?

                                                                • Sues

                                                                  For single-tier dividend, if it is not taxable, do we still need to declare on the e-be form?

                                                                  • Sues

                                                                    For Single-tier dividend, if it not taxable, does it need to be declared in e-Be form?

                                                                    • Coreen

                                                                      Hi Ringgit Plus,
                                                                      Efilling for form BE is 15/5, but if i still need to pay tax to LHDN instead of refund of tax when is the deadline to make payment ?

                                                                      • Rodney Heng

                                                                        Hi, I just bought a property last year and rented it out and have a deficit assessable income after deducting maintenance charges and mortgage interest. I am a Malaysian non resident, do I have to submit my tax return since it is a deficit and I have never worked in Malaysia and do not have a tax file? Thank you for your prompt reply.

                                                                        • DOREEN

                                                                          Hi, Anyway we can download or view previous year submission (eg. 2017) ?

                                                                          • PAUL

                                                                            Hi I am a Malaysian residing in Singapore since 2016 with no Malaysian income sources for the whole of 2018. Do I need to still submit a nil form?

                                                                            • Ruz

                                                                              If by 30th April 2019 I still could not pay the tax due, i will be charged 10% of the outstanding. if 48k then must add another 4,800 ?

                                                                              • Janet Hooi

                                                                                I have retired by end of November 2016. Therefore, I am not receiving any income whatsoever. What is needed to show the LHDN so that I need not file any more tax forms.

                                                                                • henry

                                                                                  Hi, if I register as e filling form B, should I register E-e? which mean E filling for employer?

                                                                                  • Thomas

                                                                                    Are SCANNED or PHOTOS of receipts valid in the eyes of LHDN? Sometimes, those printed receipts fade after 2-3 years!

                                                                                    • Jane

                                                                                      Hi, do a malaysian need to declare tax says income rm20000 for a year and he staying in Malaysia less than 182days in a year ? If yes, what kind of form for the declaration and tax rate? And what if he declared wrongly in term of form submitted. How to correct it? Thanks in advance for your reply.

                                                                                      • Oran

                                                                                        If i forgot to do tax filling before filling period, what i have to do?

                                                                                        • RUSLAN MD DIN

                                                                                          I RUN A BUSSINESS - I OWN THE SHOP PREMISE AND PAY BANK LOAN EVERY MONTH 5,002.00 WITH THE INTERST CAJ BY BANK 980.35 EVERY MONTH . CAN I DECLARE IT AS RENTAL OR HOW CAN I GET TAX EXEMPTION .